Call for Papers
Model-Based Development (MBD) comprises approaches to software development, relying on modelling and the systematic transition from models to executable code. This workshop focuses on the theoretical and practical aspects of the adoption of MBD methodologies (notation, process, methods, and tools) for the construction of software for pervasive and embedded systems. In the context of the International Conference on Automated Software Engineering focuses on how to automate or partially automate tasks in this area to achieve significant improvements in quality and productivity.
Areas of interest include, but are not restricted to:
We are seeking for research papers and experience reports (max. 8 pages) and position papers (2-4 pages).
Submissions must conform to the ACM SIG template (alternate tigher style) and should be submitted via EasyChair. Submissions will be selected based on the relevance to the workshop topics and the suitability to trigger interesting discussions. Each paper will be reviewed by at least 3 members of the Program Committee.
At least one author of each accepted submission must register and present the paper at the workshop.
- Automated and semi-automated techniques in Model-based Engineering of Pervasive and Embedded Systems
- Applied Formal Methods for Embedded Systems
- Semantics of modelling languages, Integration of Models
- Model Transformation and Code Generation
- Model-based Analysis, Testing and Verification
- Meta-modelling and Tools
- Feature Modelling
- Variability Modelling and Variability Realization
- Domain-specific Languages and Modelling
- Modelling of Non-Functional Requirements
- Model-based Architectures
- Software Process, Product Lines and Frameworks
- Model-based Traceability and Consistency
- Models for Ultra-Large Scale Systems
- Model-based Evolution and Change Management
- Experience Reports and Case Studies
The workshop will have a strong emphasis on interaction between participants. Hence, we intend to use a combination of (1) paper presentations with discussions on paper topics in the morning and (2) an interactive session in the afternoon.
To encourage discussion and interaction, each paper will have two pre-assigned discussants that will review the paper and prepare open questions and issues for discussion. This will be supported by a template with questions provided by the workshop organizers. During the paper-oriented discussion, points of general interest will be collected for the dedicated interactive session.
MOMPES 2010 proceedings (ISBN 978-1-4503-0123-7) will be published in the ACM International Conference Proceedings (ICP) series and available in the ACM Digital Library. In addition, we are planning a special issue of the Int. Journal on Innovations in Systems and Software Engineering (ISSE, Springer) with extended and improved versions of the best papers of the 2009 and 2010 MOMPES editions.
Download the CfP in PDF format.
Copyright © 2010,
MOMPES 2010 Organizing Committee, All Rights Reserved
Last modified: Mon Apr 12 17:10:54 2010