jfc © 2010
SCAPS - Safe Control of Automated Production Systems
- Development of tools and techniques to aid the formal verification of Discrete Event Systems (DES) controllers using timed plant models.
- Definition of a systematic approach for DYMOLA based modelling and simulation.
- Definition of a taxonomy of properties for timed plant models verification.
- Definition of an architecture for DES verification.
- € 33.6K (FCT/FEDER)
- Department of Mechanical Engineering/CITEP, University of Minho (coordinator)
- Department of Informatics/CCTC, University of Minho
- Department of Production and Systems Engineering, University of Minho
- Department of Industrial Electronics Engineering, University of Minho
- Prof. Bruno Denis (École Normale Supérieure de Cachan, France)
- Prof. Jean-Jacques Lesage (École Normale Supérieure de Cachan, France)
- Publications (from CCTC members)
- Simulation and Formal Verification of Industrial Systems Controllers.
J. Machado and E. Seabra and J.C. Campos and F. Soares and C.P. Leao and J.F. Silva (forthcoming) In 19th International Congress of Mechanical Engineering (COBEM 2007).
- A New Plant Modelling Approach For Formal Verification Purposes.
J. Machado and E. Seabra and F. Soares and J. Campos (forthcoming) In 11th IFAC Symposium on Large Scale Systems 2007. Elsevier.