AffiliationI'm a member (and currently co-cordinator) of the High-Assurance Software Laboratory, a research center of University of Minho and of the INESC TEC associate laboratory. I'm also assistant professor at the Department of Informatics of University of Minho.
TeachingIn the last years I've taught several courses on formal methods, functional programming, program calculation, algorithms and data structures.
Research projectsI'm currently involved in the following projects:
- TRUST: Trustworthy Software Design with Alloy
- PTCRISync: An ORCID based synchronization framework for the portuguese CRIS ecosystem
- COST IC1405: Reversible computation - extending horizons of computing
- FATBIT: Foundations, Applications and Tools for Bidirectional Transformation
- PURe: Program Understanding and Re-engineering: Calculi and Applications
- EVOLVE: Evolutionary validation, verification and certification
- PROVA: Platform for Software Verification and Validation
PublicationsA full list of my publications can be found here, at DBLP, or at Google Scholar.
StudentsMy current students are:
- André Santos (PhD)
- Eduardo Pessoa (MSc)
- José Pereira (MSc)
- 4th international workshop on Bidirectional Transformations (Bx'15). Co-chair.
- 1st international workshop on Haskell And Rewriting Techniques (HART'13).
- 1st international conference on Model-Driven Engineering and Software Development (MODELSWARD'13).
- 5th international conference on Model Transformation (ICMT'12).
- 1st international workshop on Bidirectional Transformations (BX'12).
- 3rd international workshop on Mathematically Structured Functional Programming (MSFP'10).
Other professional activities
- Visiting scholar at the Software Design Group at CSAIL, MIT, from February to July 2012.
- Academic visitor at the School of Engineering and Computer Science at Victoria University of Wellington, from March to June 2010.
- Member of the organizing committee of LDTA'07, GTTSE'07, and INFORUM'11.
HobbiesI love to travel, photography, and cycling.
Departamento de Informática
Universidade do Minho
Campus de Gualtar