Next: Participation in international conferences
Previous: International conferences
- Tutorial on Metabolic Engineering - Methods for in silico strain optimization
and elementary modes anaylsis, ISMB/ECCB conference, Stockholm, June 2009.
- Nature Inspired Meta-heuristics for the Optimization of Microbial Strains.
1st Portuguese Forum on Computational Biology, Lisboa, July 2008.
- Applications of Evolutionary Algorithms in Systems Biology.
Workshop on Systems Biology, CSIC, Vigo, Spain, May 2008.
- OptGene: a computational tool for metabolic engineering, Dupont Experimental Station,
Wilmington, EUA, Maio de 2007.
- Optimization of Neural Network based Models through Evolutionary Computation,
Ourense, Espanha, Julho de 2005.
- Bio-inspired Approaches to Time Series Forecasting, presented
in the 20th International Symposium on Forecasting (ISF2000),
Lisbon, June 2000.
- Viewing the Traveling Salesman Problem Through Genetic Algorithms,
Optimization-98, Coimbra, July 1998.
Miguel Francisco Rocha