Next: Programming languages
Previous: Participation in international conferences
- Since 1998 has taught and coordinated several subjects in the BSc/ MSc and PhD courses from the University of Minho,
related to Bioinformatics, Data Mining/ Machine Learning, Bioinspired Computing, General Programming (C, C++, Java).
- Founder and director (since September 2007) of the MSc in Bioinformatics at the University of Minho.
- Vice-director of the Computer Science and Technology Center (CCTC) research center from the University of Minho (http://cctc.uminho.pt)
from 2005 to 2009.
- Member of the MIT Portugal program team.
- Supervisor of 5 ongoing PhD theses (2 from the PhD in Informatics program at Univ. Minho, 1 from the Biomedical Engineering program at U. Minho and 2 from the MIT Portugal Bioengineering PhD program),
of 10 completed MSc theses (4 from the MSc in Informatics, 5 MSc in Bioinformatics and 1 MSc in Biological Engineering), of 4 ongoing MSc theses and of more than 10 final year projects in industry (BSc Informatics Engineering).
Miguel Francisco Rocha