Up: Funded research projects
Previous: Principal investigator
- SYSINBIO - Systems Biology as a Driver for Industrial Biotechnology.
Coordination and support action (call FP7-KBBE-2007-1). Started Oct. 2008.
- Bridging Systems and Synthetic Biology for the development of Improved Microbial Cell Factories.
FCT - Program MIT-Portugal, ref. MIT-Pt/BS-BB/0082/2008, 200000 euros,
started April 2009.
- SPAM Telescope Miner: worldwide unsolicited email detection using data mining techniques,
funded by FCT ref. PTDC/EIA/64541/2006, started Jan. 2008, 70000 euros.
- Development of a user-friendly software platform for the rational design of
improved microbial strains. Dupont Science and Engineering Program. 2007-2009.
- AspectGrid: Pluggable Grid Aspects for Scientific Applications, funded by FCT, ref. GRID/GRI/81880/2006,
started July 2007, 152000 euros.
- Intelligent Agents Simulation for the RoboCup, funded by the Portuguese FCT,
Oct. 2003- Feb. 2005.
Miguel Francisco Rocha