- BARBOSA, R., BELO, O., “A Step-by-Step Implementation of a Multi-Agent Currency Trading System”, (Chapter 14), In Developments in Intelligent Agent Technologies and Multi-Agent Systems: Concepts and Applications, Goran Trajkovski (ed), IGI Global, 2011.
- ALVES, R., RIBEIRO, J., BELO, O., HAN, J., “Ranking Gradients in Multi-Dimensional Spaces”, (Chapter 11) In Complex Data Warehousing and Knowledge Discovery for Advanced Retrieval Development: Innovative Methods and Applications, Series Advances in Data Warehousing and Mining, IGI Global, 2008.
- LOUREIRO, J., BELO, O., “Selecting and Allocating Cubes in Multi-Node OLAP Systems: An Evolutionary Approach”, (Chapter 6) In Progressive Methods in Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence: Concepts and Competitive Analytics. Ed. Taniar, D., IGI Global, 2008.
- GUERREIRO, N., BELO, O., “Predicting the Performance of a GRID Environment: An Initial Effort to Increase Scheduling Efficiency”, In International Journal of Grid and Distributed Computing (IJGDC), Science & Engineering Research Support soCiety, Vol. 3, No. 1, March, 2010. ISSN 2005-4262.
- BARBOSA, R., BELO, O., “A Step-By-Step Implementation of a Hybrid USD/JPY Trading Agent”, International Journal of Agent Technologies & Systems, Vol.1, Nº2, April-June, IGI Publishing, 2009.